To avoid condensation in the enclosure, we recommend using our enclosure dehumidifying devices. The air in the enclosure is routed over a cold surface in the internal circuit of the dehumidifier, which actively generates condensate. The condensate then flows down through the condensate hose. A bulkhead fitting connection or a drainage element, which the condensate hose can be connected to, is installed in the lower area of the enclosure.
- 3 different versions for various applications
- Significant energy savings compared to conventional heating methods
- Connection via spring-cage terminals to 24 V DC
- Partial installation on the side wall or complete installation in the enclosure possible
- Hose with 1 meter length, bulkhead fitting connection, and a mounting bracket for attaching the device are included in the delivery contents