The all-in-one solution for pressure equalization and drainage in housings with a high protection degree
Rapid temperature and pressure fluctuations can result in a pressure difference in the enclosure between the inside of the enclosure and the environment. A negative pressure in the enclosure can result in moist air being sucked in from the outside, for example: through the enclosure seal. The moist air condenses in the enclosure and leads to corrosion or even a short circuit.
Using the ELMEKO OUT-FIT results in permanent pressure equalization, which prevents the formation of condensation.
- effective ePTFE membrane for pressure equalization
- Integrated check valve for safe drainage
- The high degree of protection of the enclosure is retained, waterproof and dustproof
- Universal hose connection for various condensate hoses
- Drainage of the water collected on the bottom of the enclosure
- Reduction of maintenance intervals and costs
- Entwässerung und Druckausgleich
- M25 x 1,5
- Side wall, outside
- Suitable for control cabinets standing on the floor